|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude)
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Dr Wang's patents
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center
Dr Wang has 8 inventions and U.S. patents for new biotechnologies:
1. LASERACT: phaco-free all-laser cataract surgery, U.S. patent in filing, 2012.
2. Phacoplasty, U.S. patent filed, 2011.
3. Biochemical contact lens for photoablated corneal tissue, U.S. Patent Serial No 5,932,205 (click here)
4. Biochemical contact lens for injured corneal tissue, U.S. Patent Serial No 6,143,315 (click here).
5. Adaptive infrared retinoscopic device for detecting ocular aberrations, U.S. Utility Patent Application Serial No. 11/642,226
6. Digital eye bank for virtual clinical trials, U.S. Utility Patent Application Serial No. 11/585,522, click here to see a pdf copy.
7. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for non-healing corneal ulcer, U.S. patent filed with Vanderbilt University, 1999.
8. A whole-genome method of assaying in vivo DNA-protein interaction and gene-expression regulation, U.S. patent filed with Harvard University, 1993.
If you're interested in 3D bladeless Intralase LASIK or Forever Young Lens™ laser cataract surgery, choose experience and technology. Choose Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center of Nashville, Tennessee. Call (615)321-8881 or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.