Wang Vision 3D Cataract & LASIK Center will be among the first to perform the first-of-its-kind FDA approved corneal implant procedure to improve near vision for presbyopic patients, performed by Dr. Ming Wang,
The procedure will be offered at $6,000/eye (performed on one (non-dominant) eye), and for the first 10 patients who qualify, the procedure will be offered at a 50% discount (at $3,000). Click here to learn more.
3D LASIK, Kenny Chesney
TN’s only, $1,000 off!
3D Forever Young Lens surg TN's only
3D laser cataract surgery
World-class laser eye surgeon:
- Harvard & MIT graduate (MD, magna cum laude)
- One of the few 3D laser cataract and 3D LASIK surgeons with a PhD in laser physics
- Published a major paper in the world renowned journal "Nature"
- Implanted the state's first new premium lens for 3D laser cataract surgery
- Trained in 3 of the nation's top 4 ophthalmic institutions (Harvard Medical School (MD, magna cum laude), Wills Eye Hospital (ophthalmology residency), Bascom Palmer Eye Institute (corneal fellowship))
- Board member, Prevent Blindness Tennessee, a 501c(3) non-profit charity
- The ONLY exclusively 3D bladeless all-laser LASIK center in Tennessee
- TN's FIRST center that offers 3D laser cataract surgery
- FIRST to offer 3D Forever Young Lens surgery to reduce need for readers/bifocals!
- TN's FIRST & ONLY smart eye surgery
- FIRST and ONLY in TN to perform cross-linking for keratoconus
- 100% 3D bladeless LASIK since 2002 (longer than 99% of the surgeons in the US)
- Over 55,000 3D LASIK and laser cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- Former panel consultant to the US FDA Ophthalmic Device Panel
- First in the world to perform a 3D image-guided high-definition LASIK
- First in the world to perform a 3D image-guided laser cataract surgery
- First surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat severe keratoconus
- Founding director of Vanderbilt Laser Sight Center
- Founded a 501c(3) non-profit charity: Wang Foundation for Sight Restoration
- Helped patients from over 40 states and 55 countries
- Eight US patents for inventions of corneal imaging and treatments
- Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Harold Lamport Award for Biomedical Research, Harvard Medical School & MIT
- Lifetime Achievement Award, Association of Chinese Physicians
- Six major textbooks in the cataract/cornea/LASIK field. Learn more...
- TN's FIRST 3D LASIK and 3D laser cataract surgery technology for you to see your best. Learn more...
- TN's FIRST center that offers laser cataract surgery.
- International referral center for treating cataract/LASIK complications. Learn more...
- 3D Forever Young Lens™ for presbyopia and cataract surgery. Learn more...
World-class quality of care:
|About Dr. Ming Wang
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)