|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude)
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Why choose Dr. Ming Wang and the new “Forever Young Lens™ surgery”, to treat your presbyopia and to reduce your need for reading glasses or bifocals?
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
|3D Forever Young Lens™ Surgery - TN's only|
Giving you a new, youthful and extended range of vision, reducing your need for reading glasses or bifocals!
Forever Young Lens surgery consists of four state-of-the-art technologies, a combination which is available only at Wang Vision:
1) Smart eye surgery: Dr. Wang uses this breakthrough intra-operative technology to “test drive” the implanted lens to determine if it is the best lens for you, and do adjustments if needed, while you are on the operating table, before the surgery is finished!
2) 3D digital high-definition microsurgical TrueVision system: A digital high-resolution 3D image of your eye is projected onto a large screen during surgery, which provides Dr. Wang with the unprecedented capability of digitally importing (in real time) pre-operative corneal topographic images, which position and align your eye more precisely for astigmatism treatment.
3) Laser lens surgery: Traditional lens surgery is performed with a blade. The laser provides improved accuracy and precision.
4) Laser astigmatism treatment: Dr. Wang has the most experience by far — more than any other surgeon in TN — with laser cataract surgery and laser astigmatism treatment technologies. Also, Dr. Wang specializes in the treatment of astigmatism, and has published a textbook dedicated to treating this condition: Irregular Astigmatism – Diagnosis and Treatment.
The new multifocal presbyopic intraocular lens, which Dr. Wang helped introduce to our state, represents the most advanced technology for treating presbyopia and for clear lens/cataract lens surgery. Compared with previous multifocal lenses, these new lenses are better in the following three important ways:
The improved reading ability of patients who receive this new lens is expected to be unaffected by aging -- provided one maintains good eye health--so therefore, many of our patients refer to it as the “Forever Young Lens™”!
If you are interested in the 3D Forever Young Lens™ clear lens/cataract lens surgery at Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, TN, please call us (615)321-8881 or email us. Most insurance plans are accepted, including Medicare.
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.