|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
|Home||Print This Page|
Medical eye care & procedures
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Vision Correction Techniques
The Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center offers a number of vision correction procedures other than LASIK and refractive procedures.
- Comprehensive eye care.
- Phototherapeutic Keratectomy is a treatment for corneal scarring, recurrent corneal erosions and corneal dystrophies.
- Laser-assisted INTACS is available for patients to stabilize Keratoconus, a corneal disease leading to vision loss, as well as improving vision and enabling patients to return to comfortable contact lens wear.
If you would like any more information on these procedures, call or email us today.
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.