|About Dr. Ming Wang|
|Harvard & MIT
(MD, magna cum laude);
PhD (laser physics)
- Harvard & MIT (MD, magna cum laude); PhD (laser physics)
- Over 55,000 LASIK and cataract procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors)
- The FIRST center in TN to offer laser cataract surgery
- Introduced bladeless all-laser LASIK to the state
- Implanted the state's first Forever Young lens
- The first surgeon in the US to perform a new Intacs surgery to treat keratoconus
- Helped patients from 40 states and 55 countries
- International referral center for cataract surgery and LASIK complications
- Read Dr. Wang's book: LASIK Vision Correction
Why did you decide to have LASIK? Why did you choose Dr. Wang? How has your life changed since your LASIK procedure? What is your advice for people considering LASIK? - Click to see more
ABC/WKRN reporting of Dr. Ming Wang Performs the first new investigative eye surgery SSP in the southern United States
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, Nashville, Tennessee
Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center Cataract and LASIK Center is currently one of few centers in the U.S. conducting this FDA clinical trial research study. Dr. Wang is one of three surgeons in the US today allowed by FDA to perform thiis surgery.
To learn more about FDA clinical trials at Wang Vision 3D Cataract and LASIK Center, click here ...
"Presbyopia surgery to reduce reading glasses need", Nashville, TN The Tennessean, 12/14/09, reported by Christina Sanchez, staff writer
Dr Wang's new texbooks
A 501c(3) charity that has helped patients from over 40 states in the US and 55 countries, with all sight restoration surgeries performed free-of-charge.