Q: What is 3D LASIK? Why Wang Vision is THE place to come, for LASIK?
A: 3D LASIK is a LASIK procedure in which Dr. Wang uses a high-definition digital microsurgical system (TruVision) when performing LASIK. Dr. Wang performed the first 3D LASIK.
Wang Vision is the THE place for your 3D LASIK procedure, since Dr. Wang:
1. Is a Harvard & MIT graduate (MD, magna cum laude).
2. Holds a doctorate degree in laser physics. Have your LASER eye surgery done by a LASER physicist!
3. Is the FIRST surgeon to perform 3D LASIK, which utilizes a high-definition digital microsurgical system.
4. Has performed over 55,000 procedures (including on over 4,000 doctors).
5. Has published 9 textbooks, and Wang Vision is an international referral center for post-LASIK complications.
Finally, Dr. Wang is the FIRST and ONLY surgeon in the state who performs SMILE - a small-incision laser vision correction procedure.